- RSS Channel Showcase 5700638
- RSS Channel Showcase 4637392
- RSS Channel Showcase 9239852
- RSS Channel Showcase 9680112
Articles on this Page
- 09/18/12--06:17: _Is A1C Really a Pas...
- 02/01/13--05:29: _STOP IT…….It Happen...
- 10/25/14--07:02: _Good A1C??????….Don...
- 10/27/14--07:43: _Halloween, Diabetes...
- 10/28/14--10:33: _CGM? Insulin Pump?…...
- 10/29/14--05:19: _Has FB Become our R...
- 10/30/14--02:58: _This November: Don’...
- 09/18/12--06:17: Is A1C Really a Pass/Fail Test
- 02/01/13--05:29: STOP IT…….It Happened Again.
- 10/25/14--07:02: Good A1C??????….Don’t be So Quick to Jump Up and Down.
- 10/27/14--07:43: Halloween, Diabetes……Be Afraid, Very Afraid…….REALLY?????
- 10/28/14--10:33: CGM? Insulin Pump?…..Is it JUST the Parent’s Decision?
- 10/29/14--05:19: Has FB Become our Refrigerator for Showing Our Kids’ Achievements?
- 10/30/14--02:58: This November: Don’t Just Educate THOSE WHO ALREADY KNOW!!!!!!
IS an A1C really pass fail……click here to read my monthly article on dLife.com. Stop beating yourself up.
I was reading last night and again a mom wrote about coming from the Doctor and how upset she was because her child’s A1C was 8.2. She tried everything and was so upset that the number ‘was not better’. She realized … Continue reading
I have written, on many occasions, how an A1C should be used as a gauge in our children’s diabetes tool box (or for yourself if you live with it every day sorry). I have constantly stated that it is … Continue reading
This week is Halloween. Halloween means so much to kids. Our kids with diabetes are no exception. I remember when Kaitlyn was younger and many neighbors bought stickers and toys for Kaitlyn; “…I did not know what to get for her.” People can … Continue reading
I wear glasses for reading. I hate them. I hate that my age caught up with me and those letters became fuzzier and fuzzier until the inevitable became the reality…..I got glasses. I hate wearing something on my body that was … Continue reading
This weekend as Saturday moves into Sunday, we change our clocks back one hour. One Hour? What would you do if you could change back the hours of your clock? I have asked many people with diabetes this question and … Continue reading
Education. We see it all the time. The outcry for better education in so many areas. Campaigns, ideas, thoughts, outreach, anything that can be tried is tried. As many creative ideas that take the turn where some get little attention … Continue reading